On the Job
Attorney Rachel E. Snyder is a senior associate in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office with a practice focusing on trusts and estates, nonprofit, government, and administrative law.
Rachel joined Stafford Rosenbaum after five years with the Wisconsin Legislative Council, which provides nonpartisan legal services to the Wisconsin State Legislature. In that role, Rachel advised individual legislators, staffed legislative committees, and was involved in the development of statutes and administrative rules on a variety of topics, including local government, education, taxation, tourism, rural development, housing, real estate, and state-tribal relations.
Rachel is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2014, cum laude)
Ripon College (B.A., 2010, History and Business Administration, summa cum laude)
Publications and Presentations
- Estate Planning: Getting Started at Any Age, Madison Public Library, September 2022
- Estate Planning Basics, Monona Senior Center, August 2022
- Estate Planning Basics, Verona Senior Center, July 2022
- Co-author, “School Accountability After ‘No Child Left Behind,'” Wisconsin Lawyer, July 2016
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Communications Committee
- Editorial Board, Wisconsin Lawyer
- Dane County Bar Association
- Rock County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals