On the Job
Attorney Scott Smith’s Practice
Attorney Scott Smith is a senior associate in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office with a practice centered on business law. With special emphasis on contracts, transactions, tax law, and real estate, Scott offers his clients a well-rounded, thoughtful approach to their business and personal matters.
Scott represents businesses and individuals in complex transactions, real estate, and tax matters, leveraging a Master of Laws in taxation that supplements his J.D. In addition, he advises and represents artists and sports players with regard to intellectual property and entertainment law, professional contracts, marketing, and endorsements. Clients turn to Scott Smith when they need a confident, knowledgeable lawyer to advise them and advocate for them along their path to personal and professional success.
Scott’s Court Admissions
- Denver University (LL.M. 2000, Taxation, Academic Honors)
- Valparaiso School of Law (J.D. 1996, magna cum laude)
- Federal Judicial Law Clerk
- Valparaiso Law Review, Editor
- Wabash College (B.A. 1993, Phi Delta Theta)
Scott’s Professional Activities
- Mediator, National Association of Certified Mediators
- American Inns of Court
- NFL Agent (2004-2019)