On the Job
Attorney Isaac Brodkey is an associate in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office. Isaac’s practice focuses on counseling businesses on everything from day-to-day operations to handling and resolving disputes. Isaac is particularly knowledgeable on the Wisconsin Fair Dealership Law, and routinely advises businesses of their rights and obligations under the WFDL and other franchise laws. In addition to assisting with problem solving for businesses, Isaac works extensively on municipal, environmental, and administrative matters.
Isaac graduated cum laude from the University of Wisconsin Law School and was elected to Order of the Coif. While in law school, Isaac earned Best Performance awards in civil procedure, criminal procedure, and intellectual property courses. Isaac was an articles editor for the Wisconsin Law Review and served for two years as a teaching assistant for the Law School’s Property Law course.
Isaac is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2021, cum laude, Order of the Coif)
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln (B.S., 2017, Business Administration)
Professional Memberships, Admissions, and Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising
- Western District of Wisconsin, Eastern District of Wisconsin, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Village of DeForest Board of Zoning Appeals
- Beth Israel Center Membership Committee
- Delta Sigma Pi