On the Job
Attorney Isaac Brodkey is an associate in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office, with a practice centered on civil litigation. His work spans municipal, commercial, insurance, franchise and trade secret, and appellate matters. Isaac started at the firm in 2020 as a law clerk and became an associate in 2021 upon law school graduation.
While in law school, Isaac earned Best Performance awards in several courses including Intellectual Property and Civil Procedure. Graduating in the top ten percent of his class, Isaac also earned the Dean’s Academic Achievement Award. Isaac was an articles editor for the Wisconsin Law Review and served for two years as a teaching assistant for the Law School’s Property Law course.
Isaac is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln (B.S., Business Administration, 2017)
Professional Memberships, Admissions and Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Young Jewish Professionals
- Beth Israel Center Membership Committee
- Kiddush Crew, member
- Delta Sigma Pi