On the Job
Attorney Ryan Braithwaite is a partner in Stafford Rosenbaum LLP’s Madison office, with practice areas centered on litigation and municipal law. Ryan joined the firm in 2021, bringing with him 20 years of experience from another Madison law firm.
As a member of Stafford Rosenbaum’s Litigation and Government Law Teams, Ryan focuses his practice areas on tax assessment and exemption, condemnation, and other land use litigation; open meetings and records; excessive force and equal protection litigation; and employment. Ryan’s general litigation experience has emphasized complex commercial litigation, product liability, property disputes, commercial disputes, employment litigation, insurance coverage, and trademark and copyright litigation.
Ryan was named a Rising Star in 2007 and 2011 by Super Lawyers.
Ryan is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2000)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., 1997, Philosophy)
Professional Memberships and Admissions
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court