On the Job
Attorney Olivia M. Dunn is a senior attorney in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office. She focuses her practice on business, real estate, municipal, and public utility law.
Olivia works with local businesses on a variety of transactional matters such as drafting and reviewing the documents necessary to start a business or to acquire or sell a business. Olivia also helps businesses ensure they are compliant with applicable laws. For example, Olivia has helped clients meet the complex requirements of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Olivia’s transactional practice also includes real estate matters such as working with individuals and businesses to purchase or sell real estate. Additionally, her real estate experience includes preparing commercial and residential leases, and easement agreements.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2017; cum laude)
- Note and Comment Editor of the Wisconsin Law Review
- Student attorney at the Consumer Law Litigation Clinic
- Indiana University (B.A., Political Science and History, 2014; with distinction)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association