On the Job
With over thirty years of experience, Jeff is engaged in a multifaceted general business practice. A significant portion of his practice focuses on employment and labor law (representing management), construction law and contract law. He also has had extensive experience in real estate transactions and leases, and in business organizational matters, including mergers and acquisitions, buy/sell agreements and non-compete agreements. In addition, he represents clients in the banking and accounting industries.
Jeff’s practice includes both transactional matters and commercial litigation. He has served as lead counsel in civil and administrative trials and has acted as a private arbitrator.
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Illinois
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin Whitewater, B.B.A., Finance, summa cum laude
Professional Association and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Sections on Business Law, Construction / Public Contract Law)