On the Job
Attorney Erin Deeley is a partner in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office. She joined the firm in 2023 after several years as a public-sector attorney. Her litigation, government, and administrative law background overlaps with much of the work that Stafford Rosenbaum’s litigation, appellate, government law, environment and land use, and election and political law teams perform frequently.
Erin started her career in criminal litigation before her ultimate appointment as the number two attorney advising the Office of the Governor of Wisconsin. She adds to the firm a unique blend of experience in litigation, government entity representation, ethics and public records law compliance, administrative rulemaking, and regulatory authority.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2011, cum laude)
- Catherine Manning Memorial Award
- Mock Trial Team
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (B.A., 2008, magna cum laude)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Illinois State Bar Association
- S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- James E. Doyle American Inns of Court
- Wisconsin Lawyers Assistance Program (WisLAP)
- Dane County Legal Association for Women
- Dane County Bar Association
- 2015 National Criminal Defense College Trial Practice Institute participant