On the Job
Attorney Clementine Uwabera’s Practice
Attorney Clementine Uwabera is a senior associate in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office. She concentrates her practice in the areas of litigation and municipal law with an array of experience, including insurance defense, products liability, municipal prosecutions, commercial disputes, personal injury matters, and wrongful death claims.
Beginning her legal career in Orlando, Clementine has acquired many areas of expertise along the way, including litigation, personal injury, insurance law, and criminal defense. She honed her practice at Florida law firms until 2020, when she joined Stafford Rosenbaum LLP.
Clementine began practicing as an attorney with the Office of the Public Defender for Florida’s Ninth Judicial Circuit in 2014. As an Assistant Public Defender, she litigated on behalf of indigent clients and tried more than 20 jury trials within her first two years. Clementine’s prior experience also includes serving as a civil litigation attorney with an emphasis on negligent security, wrongful death, and other personal injury matters. She acquired a variety of different legal experiences prior to beginning her law practice, including working as an in-house corporate counsel intern and serving as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Nancy Joseph in the U.S. Eastern District Court of Wisconsin.
Clementine’s Court Admissions
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern District Court of Wisconsin
- Western District Court of Wisconsin
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A., Legal Studies; Certificate in African Studies)
Clementine’s Professional Memberships and Admissions
- Dane County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- The National Black Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40 honoree
- Co-editor, Litigation Forms Manual, published by the State Bar of Wisconsin (2022)
- Co-author, Trade Secrets chapter, Wisconsin Attorney’s Desk Reference (2022-present)