On the Job
Attorney Carly Gerads is a senior associate in Stafford Rosenbaum LLP’s Milwaukee office. She joined the firm in 2021 and practices general litigation, while specializing in commercial litigation matters. Carly also practices on Stafford Rosenbaum’s Election and Political Law, Appellate Law, and Business Law teams.
Carly’s work on the Election and Political Law team focuses on election and voting rights law with a special focus on campaign finance law. She also argued before the Wisconsin Elections Commission about a ballot access challenge in advance of the August 2022 partisan primary.
Prior to joining Stafford Rosenbaum, Carly was a Law Clerk for the Honorable Rebecca Dallet and the Honorable Jill Karofsky of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, where she gained invaluable experience and training in courtroom procedure, oral argument, and legal research and writing.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Robert F. Wagner National Labor and Employment Moot Court Competition, Best Petitioner’s Brief Award
- Two-time CALI Award Recipient
- Marquette University (B.A., History, 2015)
- Marquette Pre-Law Scholar
Professional Memberships and Admissions
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Junior League of Milwaukee