On the Job
Attorney Carly Gerads is a senior associate in Stafford Rosenbaum LLP’s Milwaukee office. She joined the firm in 2021 and specializes in commercial litigation but also focuses on general litigation matters. Carly also practices on Stafford Rosenbaum’s Election and Political Law, Appellate Law, and Business Law teams.
Prior to joining Stafford Rosenbaum, Carly was a Law Clerk for the Honorable Rebecca Dallet and the Honorable Jill Karofsky of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, where she gained invaluable experience and training in courtroom procedure, oral argument, and legal research and writing, including a mastery of the Wisconsin Supreme Court Style Manual. Carly is also a natural leader, taking on the supervision of legal interns each semester during her time at the Supreme Court, guiding and engaging them in the collaborative editorial processes necessary for bench memos for the Judges.
Carly is admitted to practice in Wisconsin, as well as before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Robert F. Wagner National Labor and Employment Moot Court Competition, Best Petitioner’s Brief Award
- Two-time CALI Award Recipient
- Marquette University (B.A., History, 2015)
- Marquette Pre-Law Scholar
Professional Memberships and Admissions
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers