On the Job
Anne’s practice focuses on estate planning and administration. Her experience includes:
- Estate plans for individuals, including wills and trusts, simple and complex
- Advance directives and powers of attorney
- Probate of estates, including formal and informal probate proceedings, as well as summary proceedings
- Trust termination and settlement
- Estate tax return preparation
Anne is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 1979)
Carroll College (B.S.)
Law Instructor at Madison College (MATC) (1981-)
Past lecturer at University of Wisconsin Law School
Frequent volunteer speaker to area civic and professional groups on the subjects of estate planning and settlement.
Professional Memberships and Activities
Madison College (MATC) Program Director for Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies