Stafford Rosenbaum is proud to announce that 11 of its attorneys have earned 2022 Super Lawyers honors! Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a multiphase selection process involving peer nominations and evaluations combined with independent research on peer recognition and professional achievement. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.
Congratulations to each of the following Stafford Rosenbaum Super Lawyers for this year:
- Attorney Katherine C. Harrell (Family Law)
- Attorney Bruce D. Huibregtse (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- *Attorney Paul G. Kent (Environmental)
- Attorney Richard A. Latta (Business/Corporate)
- *Attorney Jessica Mederson (Construction Litigation)
- *Attorney Anthony Menting (Family Law)
- Attorney Barbara A. Neider (Business Litigation)
- Attorney Jared M. Potter (Family Law)
- Attorney Douglas M. Poland (Business Litigation)
- Attorney Ted Waskowski (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Attorney Daphne Webb (Family Law)
*We wish to send special congratulations to these attorneys, who have received an extra distinction among the Super Lawyers; each is one of the Top 25 Lawyers in Madison for their practice!
With offices in Madison and Milwaukee, Stafford Rosenbaum LLP is a full-service law firm dedicated to businesses, governments, nonprofit organizations, and individuals. With our 140-year history, effective communication continues to be at the heart of our practice. We wish to again congratulate all of those selected. Recognition by Super Lawyers is a distinct achievement that Stafford Rosenbaum celebrates!