Scott's practice is focused on representing business and individual clients in variety of matters including business acquisitions, contracts, employment matters (including non-compete agreements), real estate acquisition and leasing, equipment leasing, software licensing matters, and trademark and copyright matters.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Scott worked for 11 years as a photojournalist for the Wisconsin State Journal covering sports and news stories throughout the United States. Scott is a member of the Fitchburg-Verona Rotary Club.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Trademark and Copyright
- State of Wisconsin
- State of Iowa
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- Drake University, B.A., Journalism
Professional Association and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Section on Business Law)
Scott is a native of Des Moines, Iowa. He and his wife have two sons, and along with their cockapoo, Wally (who is according to Scott, the best dog ever) they call Verona home. Beautiful summers and winters with lots of snow are what Scott enjoys most about Madison.
- Dane Buy Local Foundation Vice President, Board of Directors
- Fitchburg-Verona Rotary Board Member