Eileen Kelley works regularly with individuals and businesses. A significant portion of Eileen’s practice involves real estate transactions including advising developers and municipalities on purchase and development agreements. She advises landlords and tenants in lease negotiation and enforcement matters. Eileen also represents clients in general business matters including the formation, acquisition, and sale of businesses.
Eileen also devotes substantial time to the areas of estate planning, marital property, and probate and trust administration. Eileen takes an individualized approach to estate planning and is committed to helping her clients identify, develop, and efficiently achieve their goals. She also represents beneficiaries in resolving conflicts that arise during probate and trust administration.
Eileen attended the University of Wisconsin Law School where she graduated with honors in the estate planning concentration and was elected to Order of the Coif. During law school, Eileen served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Nancy Dreher of the United States Bankruptcy Court and was awarded the 2011 Medal of Excellence from the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Eileen is licensed to practice law in Wisconsin and Florida.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- Madison Estate Council
Eileen is a Madison native and loves living and working in her hometown. In her spare time she enjoys volunteering at Camp Anokijig.
- Favorite music: Van Morrison
- Favorite getaway: Nashville
- Favorite sports team: Milwaukee Brewers
- Go Red for Women, Circle of Red Member
- CATCH (Community Around the Children's Hospital), Member