On the Job
Attorney Terry Thom’s Practice
Attorney Terrence C. Thom is a trial lawyer with over 40 years of experience in trials and appeals of complex civil litigation matters, including products liability, stray voltage and earth current cases. He regularly appears in state and federal courts and has appeared before the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin during Docket/Technical Hearings. A former member of the Quale, Feldbruegge, Calvelli, Thom & Croke, S.C. firm in Milwaukee, Terry joined Stafford Rosenbaum LLP in 2007, following dissolution of his former firm.
Terry represents auto manufacturers and other clients in products liability cases throughout the Midwest and has represented various public utility companies not only in Wisconsin, but also in California, Connecticut, Indiana, Massachusetts and Michigan. He has also been involved in the defense of corporate clients in class action litigation matters.
Click here for Terry’s lawyer rating. Terry was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 in the fields of Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants.
Terry’s Court Admissions
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 1975)
- Carroll College (B.S., 1973), cum laude