On the Job
Attorney Dave Davis’s Practice
Attorney David Davis is a partner in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Milwaukee office, which he joined in 2021 after a decades-long partnership in his previous firm, Davis & West in Milwaukee. Dave’s practice, in which he has more than 40 years of experience, focuses on business formation, succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate governance and contractual matters.
Specializing in estate planning, estate and trust administration/probate, real estate, taxation, and family business counsel, Dave’s goal is to support and encourage his clients by simplifying the complexities of both business and life transitions.
Dave’s transactional experience includes:
- Estate planning, including drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents
- Probate and trust administration
- Drafting and negotiating marital property agreements
- Fiduciary income tax planning and return preparation
- Real estate acquisition, disposition and leasing
- Business entity formation, acquisition, merger and sale
Dave is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 1978)
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., 1975)