We look forward to seeing you in our Madison and Milwaukee offices. Our number one priority is to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy. Therefore, we plan to limit the number of individuals in the office at any given time during the course of COVID-19 concerns. We have implemented a complete, detailed employee plan to guard our office against infection and spread, but, in accordance with guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of Wisconsin, we would like our clients to keep the following advice in mind.
Limiting the Spread:
- Wash or disinfect hands often.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Face masks are required when you come into our offices. If you do not have a mask, we will have disposable masks available. Please note that these are disposable surgical masks, and we cannot guarantee that they will protect you from contracting COVID-19. The CDC illustrates how to properly wear a face covering and has several tutorials for how to make one.
- Please bring your own pen(s).
In keeping with CDC guidance, we ask that visitors follow appropriate social distancing while in common areas of our building, office, elevators and visitor parking lot.
- For your safety, and for the safety of our employees, we ask that you maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and others in our building and office at all times.
- Only two people at a time from separate households should ride in elevators. If you are riding the elevator with someone outside of your household, one person should ride in a front corner and the other person in the back, opposite corner.
- We will monitor and limit the number of and space between people allowed in conference rooms based on social distancing guidelines.
Day of Your Visit:
We are encouraging as many guests as possible to meet with their attorney virtually, but we recognize that this is not always possible, so we have a few guidelines in place for in-office visits.
- If you feel or become ill on or before the day of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
- Our parking areas are free to our clients. However, for the foreseeable future, our Madison office building and parking garage will be locked to non-employees.
- In Madison, please park along the street and call us from either your phone or the intercom located at the Network 222 building’s main entrance. Someone will escort you inside.
- In Milwaukee, visitor parking is in a street-level lot.
- Please check in at Reception upon arrival. We will maintain a log of all guests and employees who enter our office. The receptionist will direct you to a conference room upon check-in to limit time in common spaces.
- We will utilize no-touch contact.
- Conference rooms and common spaces will be thoroughly disinfected before and after visits.