Stafford Rosenbaum Attorneys Honored with Super Lawyers Designations
Stafford Rosenbaum is proud to announce that 10 of its attorneys have earned 2023 Super Lawyers honors! Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a multiphase selection process involving peer nominations and evaluations combined with independent research on peer recognition and professional achievement. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.
Congratulations to each of the following Stafford Rosenbaum Super Lawyers for this year:
- Attorney Katherine C. Harrell (Family Law)
- Attorney Bruce D. Huibregtse (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- *Attorney Paul G. Kent (Environmental Law)
- Attorney Richard A. Latta (Business/Corporate Law)
- Attorney Jessica Mederson (Construction Litigation)
- *Attorney Anthony Menting (Family Law)
- Attorney Barbara A. Neider (Business Litigation)
- Attorney Jared M. Potter (Family Law)
- *Attorney Douglas M. Poland (Business Litigation)
- Attorney Ted Waskowski (Civil Litigation: Defense)
*We wish to send special congratulations to these attorneys, who have received an extra distinction among the Super Lawyers; each is one of the Top 25 Lawyers in Madison for their practice!
Stafford Rosenbaum LLP is a full-service law firm with two convenient office locations in Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Over 140 years of dedication to businesses, governments, nonprofits, and individuals has proven that effective client communication continues to be the heart of our practice. We wish to again congratulate all of those selected. Recognition by Super Lawyers is a distinct achievement that Stafford Rosenbaum celebrates!