Stafford Rosenbaum Attorneys Selected for 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Wisconsin Rising Stars
November 11th, 2013
Ten of Stafford Rosenbaum's attorneys have been named by Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine as among the top attorneys in Wisconsin for 2013. Additionally, four Stafford Rosenbaum attorneys have been selected as 2013 Wisconsin Rising Stars. Up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
Attorneys from the firm's Madison and Milwaukee offices who were selected for inclusion in the 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine are:
- Janice N. Bensky - Estate & Probate
- Brian E. Butler - ADR
- Francis R. Croak - Business Litigation
- Bruce D. Huibregtse - Civil Litigation Defense
- Paul G. Kent - Environmental
- Anthony J. Menting - Family Law
- Barbara A. Neider - Business Litigation
- Ted Waskowski - Civil Litigation Defense
- Daphne Webb - Family Law
- Richard C. Yde - Government
Stafford Rosenbaum attorneys who were named to the 2013 Rising Stars list are:
- Susan K. Allen - Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Jordan C. Corning - General Litigation
- Jared M. Potter - Family Law
- Amie B. Trupke - Government
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual, state-by-state selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Super Lawyers can be found online at www.superlawyers.com, where lawyers can be searched by practice area and location.