Robert serves business clients in areas such as agricultural lending, banking, equipment leasing, and generally in commercial and consumer matters, including bankruptcy law. He has spoken at seminars on foreclosure law in Wisconsin.
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- Marquette University, B.S. in Business Administration
Professional Association and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Sections on Agribusiness, Bankruptcy, Business Law, Real Property, and General Practice)
Bob is married to Cindy. They have two adult sons, Marc and Chris, and a dog, Teddy. Bob is a life-long resident of Wisconsin, and has lived in Madison since 1984.
Favorite food: Home-made pizza
Favorite movie: The Godfather
Last book read: The Given Day by Dennis Lehane
Last place visited: New York City
Would like to visit: Europe
Hobbies: Reading, cooking, sampling microbrews, and attending plays with his wife