On the Job
Attorney Mathias Rekowski practices in the Milwaukee office of Stafford Rosenbaum LLP. He joined the firm as a law clerk in 2019 and, upon graduation from law school, became an associate in 2021.
Mathias has a practice focusing on business law, municipal law, and trusts and estates. His work includes drafting wills and trusts, drafting documents for real estate transactions, and researching and writing advisory memos regarding tax liability or legal compliance for businesses, municipalities, and individuals.
Prior to joining Stafford Rosenbaum, Mathias volunteered with the Milwaukee Justice Center’s Family Forms Clinic, where he assisted clients by providing information and resources related to family law. He also volunteered with Legal Action of Wisconsin, where he assisted with the Elder Rights Project through client intake, research, and presentations on elder abuse.
Mathias is admitted to practice in Wisconsin.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (Post-Baccalaureate Technical Diploma in Paralegal Studies, Academic Honor Award, 2017)
- Saint Norbert College (B.A., Philosophy, 2016)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member, Marquette Moot Court Association, 2020-2021
- Jenkins Honors Intramural Moot Court Competition Champion, 2020
- Franz Eschweiler Prize for Best Brief, 2020
- Secretary-Treasurer, Marquette Asian Law Student Association
- Member, Marquette Pro Bono Society
- Member, Marquette First Generation Professionals
- Participant, ABA Free Legal Answers, Summer 2020
- Vice President of External Relations, Delta Upsilon International Fraternity, 2015-2016