Kyle is an Associate in Stafford Rosenbaum’s Madison office. His practice focuses on municipal law, especially land use and zoning matters. Kyle also assists in ordinance prosecution for various municipal clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle completed legal internships focused on civil litigation, labor law, and employment law. He also researched energy and environmental law issues; in particular, electricity and water law. Finally, Kyle volunteered with the Michigan Law Public Benefits Advocacy Project and Environmental Crimes Project.
University of Michigan (J.D., M.P.P., 2018)
University of Louisville (M.A.T., 2012)
Middlebury College (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
State Bar of Wisconsin
Dane County Bar Association
U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
Graduate Student Instructor, Environmental Law (2016-2018)
Spanish teacher (2010-2014)
Kyle loves to kayak!
Kyle is a Madison native. He loves to be outside, whether hiking, biking, kayaking or running. He and his wife are also big fans of UW sports, dog parks, and the great restaurants that Madison has to offer.
- Favorite foods: Peanut butter, Cranberries
- Favorite music: Stevie Wonder, Herbie Hancock, Talking Heads
- Last place visited: Isle Royale National Park
- Favorite getaway: Anywhere with mountains!
- Favorite books: Moneyball, Stranger in a Strange Land
- Favorite movies: Up, Pulp Fiction
- Would like to visit: Scandinavia, New Zealand